Do you like my art? Maybe you'd like to commission me? ow0
If so then you'll be glad to know I have opened my commissions!
For more information please see the journal here or the deviation here!
MYO Gardener contest! Art prizesPeople have been asking if i'll host one and I wanna see some more gardeners out there, so heres your chance to get one!MYO Gardener contest! Art prizes by CunningFox
Whats going on here, EH?
This is a design contest to make an original Gardener character! Gardeners are a closed species so the only other way to own one is to purchase a custom or premade,
With this contest you can tailor the design to your own fancy :> Plus a chance to get some free art from me!
Whats a Gardener? Someone who will pull the weeds outta my backyard?
Gardeners are an original species of mine! More info on them here:
Quick guide to Gardener expressions
The aim of the contest is to create a unique gardener design using the ref sheet as a guide
If you want to enter all you have to do is favorite this journal upload your entry to your gallery
HTTYD: Nightfall - ExtrasHello! If you are here I presume it is because you have read or are reading my How to Train Your Dragon fanfiction Nightfall on fanfiction.net or Archive of Our Own, or, possibly, here on deviantART.HTTYD: Nightfall - Extras by le-letha
If not, and you have stumbled across this journal by chance, and would like to read some How to Train Your Dragon fanfiction, here is the summary and two hyperlinks to the same story.
Canon-divergent: 20 years after Chief Stoick’s wife and son were lost in a dragon raid, the Vikings of Berk shoot down a Night Fury…and its rider, a feral youth who believes he is a dragon.
On Archive of Our Own: http://archiveofourown.org/works/1912266/chapters/4125624
On Fanfiction.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10509381/1/Nightfall
Begin reading on deviantART:
This is a test of interest. I had an idea, ages back, for a new[maybe?] kind of adoptable. At least a kind I haven’t seen anyways.
Basically, you have these options to choose from, instructions will be listed in more detail below, & I’ll build a beast out of them for you.
For right now, I’m offering
three free slots, first come first serve, one free slot left! no more free slots left[keep an eye out for the examples], as a way to get a few examples. If there’s for sure interest, then I shall open up commissions for them. Cost will vary depending on details, which will be explained when I make it official, if I do the thing.
1. Here you choose a basic body structure. More types may be added if there’s an interest in it.
2. Here’s some detailing of the structure you want. You can choose what length, short, medium, or long, for the body parts pictured. Keep in mind these lengths will be drawn relative to the rest of the body.
3. Here you choose a facial structure.
4. LIMBS! These are just a few examples of limb placements possible. This options is very dependent on you, as you get to choose how many limbs, where they are positioned, & what their structure will be like here. If you are having a hard time describing what you want, image references are acceptable. [For example, you want limbs like this alien or that creature from this movie. & then you give me a way to find an image of said creature. Please keep in mind the point of this is to create a new beastie though, so while I can understand an attempt to get me to draw an existing thing, don’t be too disappointed if it doesn’t turn out as expected.] Also, a note. I will make a point to let you know if something you want may not turn out well, but I will attempt it anyways if you really want it.
5. Wings. Everyone loves wings. Okay so you may not have chosen to add wings to your adoptable. That’s fine. If you did, here are your options, at the moment, for what they’re built like. If not, please skip to the next bit. Thank-you.
6. Markings galore… okay not really galore. Only really three, sorta. Sorta because you can mix & match these three. Again, references to animals or other beasties are acceptable here if you can’t seem to find the words to describe what markings you want where. This is also where you choose what colors to use. Please give me four colors to use in this build. Hex codes or color names are both acceptable, & I will do my best to match them.
7. The BITS! Basically, anything else you may want to add in, including but not limited to, what they’re covered in[scales? fur? flesh?], what kind & how many ears they have, horns/antlers/other such adornments, scars or wounds[nothing majorly gory please], miss-matched eyes, a particular kind of teeth set-up, what their feet/hands look like, & even something about their personality. You can also include some accessories, such as collars or jewelry here. If you want it added, here’s where you add it. If I open up coms this option will most likely be split out a bit, for now, it’s one big chunk of choice.
WELP. That’s all. Thanks for taking the time to read through all that. Let me know if it’s something you think you may be interested in.